SGMUSO will be providing complimentary Conference Passes to All That Matters
With the Content Matters conference pass*, you will be entitled to the following:
All That Matters
- Content Matters Pass to Digital, Music & Social Matters
- 21st - 23rd May at Grand Gallery, The Ritz-Carlton
- Full access to Music Matters Academy
- 23rd & 24th May at *Scape, Level 5 Gallery
- Free access to Music Matters Live
Conference programme details can be found here and here.
*Content Matters Passes do not include F&B.
TERMS & CONDITIONS - IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ
The 100 Content Matters Passes are for members only and are given out on a first-come-first serve basis. All registrants will need to fulfil the following criteria in order to be given a pass:
- Must be a SGMUSO member (You can sign up as a member for free here
- Must be able to attend at least 3 days of the Conference and Academy
- Written parental consent required if you are 18 and below.
We need to ensure that every single pass issued to members is used to its fullest. Therefore, all members will be required to register for a Content Matters Pass by making a refundable deposit of $50. This deposit will be refunded to all pass holders at the end of the Conference as long as they attend at least 3 days of the Conference and Academy. Failure to do so will result in the refund being forfeited.
All pass holders will need to sign in daily (between 9am - 2pm) at the SGMUSO booth as proof of attendance.
*IMPORTANT: TICKET TYPES:
1. Content Matters Conference Pass
- For your complimentary Content Matters pass, please select this ticket type and make your refundable deposit.
- The system will automatically close after the 100th application.
2. Waiting List
- If you've missed the registration for the 100 Content Matters Passes, you may leave your details under Waiting List to see if there are any cancellations from the first batch.
- If there are any cancellations, we will inform the person next in line under the Waiting List. Once informed, you would be able to make your refundable deposit to get a complimentary pass thereafter.
3. Registrations at the Members Forum
- If you've registered your name at the Members Forum, please do not make your payment on this page as you would have received an email which will contain a private link that will direct you to make your refundable deposit for the complimentary pass. If you did not receive the email, please send an enquiry to email@example.com immediately.
Applications close 17th May 2014 or when the 100 complimentary passes run out, whichever is sooner.
MUSIC MATTERS LIVE
Dubbed as Asia's celebration of 'live' music, the festival features emerging and established bands from Asia and the world. Music Matters Live with HP will take place between May 21-24, at several venues in and around Clarke Quay with the live stage at Central Fountain Square.
The Music Matters Live/Made In Singapore Showcase is a key highlight of the festival and will boast an impressive line-up of homegrown acts that represent the high musical quality of Singapore music in 2014. Revealing a pristine pop agenda that is both radio-friendly and technically appealing, artists such as Ming Bridges, Gareth Fernandez, Mark Bonafide, Sezairi, Gentle Bones, Take Two and OrangeCove will showcase the immense promise of Singapore music.
Also representing Singapore on the lineup include:
- The Pinholes
- Ying Hao
For more updates on set times, please head over to facebook.com/sgmuso
For enquiries, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org .
See y'all at Digital & Music Matters '14!!